Podcast Season 3 Episode 10
Title: Lovelock and load
In this episode: Fedora 15 has arrived and the next release of the kernel may be called 3.0. We discover some interesting things, comment on the awesome IRC session we all joined, come up with an adopt-a-project plan and ask, should Gnome become Linux-only?
What's in the show:
- Discovery of the week:
- Android phones are surprisingly responsive.
- Leonardo da Vinci wrote from right to left with inverted letters.
- A great headline from the BBC, 'Cuts will Damage Physics in the UK'
- The Amiga game Pushover has a Linux remake.
- An article in the Metro newspaper claims that a random group of untrained non-technical people can successfully attack a WPA-PSK Wifi network in less than 15 minutes.
- You Dare Us:
We give our opinion on how our IRC challenge went and come up with a new idea for the next episode.
- Speak Your Brains:
We respond to three of your emails and come up with an awesome plan! If you'd this section to continue email email@example.com (with subject line Speak Your Brains) today.
- Open Ballot: should Gnome become Linux-only?
- Special offer: subscribe to Linux Format magazine and save up to 40%
Presenters: Andrew Gregory, Efrain Hernandez-Mendoza, Graham Morrison, Jonathan Roberts and Mike Saunders.Ogg Vorbis and MP3.
Theme Music by Brad Sucks.