Podcast Season 2 Episode 16
Title: Mike May Vary
In this episode: Sony was legally allowed to remove the 'Other OS' feature from the Playstation 3, according to Australian lawmakers. Glibc is now really free and KSplice gets into Fedora. We report back from the mid-point of our games development challenge, and ask, what's your favourite Linux improvement?
What's in the show:
- You Dare Us:
At the mid-point in our four week development cycle, we report on how things are going with our games creation challenge.
- Discovery of the week:
- The Gimp's user-interface isn't quite as good as it should be.
- PiratePad.net is excellent, and better than Google Wave for online collaboration.
- Paul has discovered that he really does hate Python.
- In the Hot Seat:
- Open Ballot: what's your favourite Linux improvement?
- Special offer: subscribe to Linux Format magazine and save up to 40%
- Mike's first Hot Seat challenge since returning from Germany.
- All your thoughts, and ours, on what Linux has achieved over the last 12 months.
Presenters: Andrew Gregory, Paul Hudson, Graham Morrison and Mike Saunders.
Music by Brad Sucks.