Podcast Season 1 Episode 12
Title: Mike's Song
In this episode: Mono is finally safe to use while the HTML 5 specification is causing trouble. Canonical's Design and User Experience team launch the One Hundred Paper Cuts project for their next distro release and do version numbers really matter?
What's in the show
- News: Microsoft promises not to sue Mono while the HTML 5 specification is still causing conflict (of interest?)
- Hot Topic: Is Ubuntu's One Hundred Paper Cuts the way forward?
- Discovery of the week:
- Open Ballot: Do version numbers matter?
- Paul's far-better-than-Mike's One More Thing was: type ^foo^bar on the command line to repeat the previous command, replacing instances of "foo" with "bar".
- Special offer: subscribe to Linux Format magazine and save up to to 55% - that's just $7.62 an issue!
Presenters: Andrew Gregory, Paul Hudson, Graham Morrison and Mike Saunders