How's our driving?
We've posted up a lot of content in our first two months, and we think it's about time to take stock of where we are, what you guys liked and didn't like, and what articles you think we need more of.
Remember, most of TuxRadar.com is taken from Linux Format magazine, which means there's about 100 pages of new Linux reviews, features and tutorials every four weeks, plus a huge back catalog of articles we can draw upon - only a small part of this makes it onto TuxRadar.
So, if you could take the time to post a comment below on any or all of the following questions, it would be really helpful - thanks!
- Were there particular TuxRadar articles you really enjoyed?
- Do you think there are specific areas we should give more coverage too, eg coding or sysadmin?
- Would you like to see us posting more Linux/FOSS news here?
- Would you prefer us to split our articles into multiple pages, or do you prefer them all on one page as they are right now?
- Had you heard of Linux Format before visiting TuxRadar? If not, would reading articles here make you inclined to buy an issue?
- If you could change one thing about TuxRadar, what would it be? Go on, be adventurous - it can't hurt to ask :)