Installing an ISO over USB
Q I wish to use Catux-USB. My problem is how can I install the ISO image on to a USB pen drive? The CD writing software I'm using (Nero) only gives me the option to install to the CD-W drive and not to the pen drive. I have access to another version of Linux (Morphix) which I could use.
A The ISO image inside the Catux distribution is for Catux itself to use. You don't need to burn the software to a disc, just copy all the files in the extracted 'catuxusb-0.1a-128' directory on to your USB drive.
- Cannot boot into Windows XP after installing Linux
- Fedora not installing on partition created in Partition Magic
- Segmentation fault when installing Mandriva
- Installing Mandriva software from the CD/DVD drive
- Dependency problems when installing RPMs